Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Craziness Has Ended...

or has it just begun? The weekend went really well! We had a great time at the shower for Katie, our BBQ was fun, and the weather was perfect for the race! We really enjoyed seeing everyone. But just when I thought things were slowing down, I realized I am going to Chicago on Saturday for Katie's bachelorette party. This will be the first time Tyler has Lily all by himself overnight. I know I am way more worried than he is, but that's a mom's job, right?

Hanging out with Uncle Nick!
Lily's first swim with Dad! She loves her new car float. It will be a hit all summer!!

5 comments:

Janna said...

Aww...Is she waving in the first picture?

I wish my stomach looked that good hanging out of my bathing suit ;)

Such a babe!!!

amy j. said...

Hey lady! If you have time when you're in town give me a call :) We should get lunch or somethin.

Kelly and Alan said...

haha, I thought the same thing about the first picture, she is like, "hey, what's up!" SUCH a doll, and have fun at your party in Chicago! I'll be home next weekend too!!!

Sabrina said...

she's so cute in the pool! she's just hanging out and making tyler push her around. :) love it!

Lindsey said...

I love your family.