Friday, May 16, 2008

A Beautiful Day!

It was gorgeous today!!! I took Lily's exersaucer outside and she played, while I got to do some reading. Then we went on the Monon with Jamie. We walked for a while, but then decided we needed to have a margarita on such a beautiful Friday afternoon. Below is a picture of Lily on the walk. She loves to put her legs up on the tray!



Tyler was even able to join us for an afternoon cocktail!!

Tyler and I were able to sneak away tonight. Uncle Andrew watched Lily and Tyler and I went out to eat (thank you Aunt Sue and Uncle Denis for the gift certificate). We don't get out too often, so it was nice to slow down and listen to what was going on in each other's lives.

1 comment:

Uncle AJ said...

Oooh yeah, I forgot to let you know... When I was watching Lily she got a little bored. I decided she could have the extra margarita you had. I was sure you wouldn't mind, and I thought Tyler may even encourage it. It was fun though, so let me know when you need me again.

P.S. You may want to give Lily some water and aspirin when she wakes up.