Tuesday, June 10, 2008

View From Our Driveway

A huge storm came through Indianapolis again last night. At one point I looked out the window and all I saw was gray stuff moving around. I couldn't see anything in our front yard. It definitely freaked me out. There are lots of trees down in our neighborhood and parts of the street had 3 feet of standing water. A couple of the streets are blocked. The people across the street had a 20 foot branch land on their roof and it made a hole through the roof. We are all safe and sound here. We just have a few branches down and some standing water in the back. Here are the pics I took just from our driveway.



The thing in the front of the picture is just mulch that we haven't spread yet!


Oh! And here's Lily rocking out in her Boilers onesie. She wasn't too worried at the storm. I did actually go get her out of her crib and one point, but she just kept sleeping.

No comments: