Saturday, September 24, 2011

Visit to Chicago

We went to Chicago over Labor Day weekend. We had a blast! Lily loved hanging out with GG on the back porch and talking. I can't imagine what they talked about! ha! Tyler went to Walmart there and came back with Bears clothes for everyone! Thanks for a fun weekend Bamma and Papa!







Today is also my 30th birthday! WHAT?!?! Yes, I know I look waaaay too young to be thirty. I really can't believe it. I really don't mind being 30, I just can't believe how quickly it came. I feel like I was just turning 20 and living in my sorority house and I had never even heard of this Tyler Mayer character. I can't believe that was TEN WHOLE YEARS AGO!!! So much has changed in those 10 years! Cheers to another exciting decade! Can't wait to begin it with Tyler and my 4 kids!





No comments: