I feel like we've been crazy busy, but with lots of fun stuff. We've...
1. Fed the ducks in Broad Ripple and then walked and got lunch
2. Went to 2 birthday parties
3. Attended 2 Bishop Chatard Football games (Lily got to be a cheerleader!)
4. Went to Irish Fest with the Reilly's and Uncle Nick
5. Went to Chicago and the twins met GG for the first time
6. Bamma visited for a couple of days and attended Grandparents day with Lily
7. Gone to Snapperz
Below are pictures of the girls at Snapperz. Thanks Uncle Bubba for coming with us. For those of you who live in Indy...this place is great. Some little rides, jump houses, slides, climbing area. It's super clean and pretty cheap. Great for a rainy day! When we went on a weekday afternoon it wasn't crowded.
It took Bridgey a long time to warm up to these rides! Poor thing is afraid of everything. But by the end she was going down the HUGE slides!