Tuesday, September 20, 2011

First Day of School

Did you think I forgot about you? The minutes have definitely been busy. Lily started preschool at the beginning of August. She is a Trojan Tot "senior" and the Bishop Chatard Preschool. Tyler takes her to and from school, which is absolutely AMAZING for me! I had to take her to school once this year and it took us an hour and a half to get out of the house! Lily also loves that Daddy takes her, because they go to McDonald's every Friday. Oh, I wish I could be a fly on a wall to watch those two. She will go to preschool one more year and then off to Kindergarten. WHAT?!?!?! I can't even stand how old she is getting. Her preschool teacher is absolutely amazing. Lily came home the other day talking about gravity. She could explain it a lot better than I could.

Bridget has also enjoyed Lily going to preschool. She gets more "mommy time."

The first day!!









No comments: