Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Lately...

There's been lots of feeding babies and changing diapers. I talked with another mother of twins. She has 4 kids, except all of her kids are almost exactly a year older than all of ours. She said that first year is VERY blurry for her. I can definitely see how that happens. I'm just trying to enjoy all the little moments I have with my four kids, even if the days begin to blur together.


Hanging out with Nana and Grandad. We went to the park one Sunday afternoon and had a blast!




As most of you know, my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer. Her sugery was the 9th. She recently got the results back and it's Stage 1. Horray! She will meet with her oncologist soon, but most likely will not have chemo. She is a warrior for sure!!! I can't believe what a strong woman she is. Actually...I can...she has ALWAYS been absolutely amazing. But please keep praying for her. The recovery is long and difficult.


One last picture....Lucy enjoying the Bumbo. If anyone out there has a Bumbo they aren't using, we would love to borrow it. I think Lucy and Thomas would love to hang out together in their Bumbos together!








No comments: