Friday, September 23, 2011

3 Months Old

Time flies! Three months already. Thomas was our first to smile and Lucy just recently rolled over! I love seeing them hit their milestones together. They are still sleeping in our room. We have to make the big transition. First, we need to move Bridget into Lily's room. There's a bunk bed in there, but I think I'm going to have them both sleep on the double bed on the bottom. This should be interesting! Bridget loves to go to sleep early and Lily late. Once the dust settles on that, we will move the twins into their room. Wish us luck!

Thomas and Lucy are the sweetest babies and honestly, pretty easy, too. They must have known they were #3 and #4. I think Thomas must have seen a spider in this pic! ha!

Love that Lucy smile. I don't think I will every get a pic of both of them smiling!



Huh!?!? Watcha say mom?!?!





No comments: