Tuesday, September 02, 2008

The Big Chase!

So I've gotten a little grief, because I haven't posted in over a week! I'm very sorry. I've been adjusting to the life of working 40 hours a week and having a 10 month old, who has gotten really fast at crawling. Between the new job at Chatard, nannying for the girls, grocery shopping, cleaning, laundry, errands, and Tyler not getting home until around 8PM, I've been slightly busy. But we've had a wonderful week!

In the video Lily thinks her dad is HILARIOUS!! He is constantly making her laugh straight from the gut. Sometimes she just sees him coming and starts to laugh.

Lily has been adjusting to school. Many of the teachers go by to check on Lily and sometimes she even gets a stroller ride around the school from Fr. Rob. She's made a good friend, Annika. They seem to do everything together. When I went to pick up Lily today, Annika started to cry because she didn't want Lily to leave. Miss Alice told me Annika was very sad all day on Friday, because Lily was not there. They are too cute together.

Lily has been pulling up on everything and been getting into any kind of trouble she can find. She has conquered climbing the first step, too. Yesterday, she snuck a Diet Coke off the coffee table and proceeded to take a couple of sips.

No comments: