Tuesday, August 19, 2008

NO More Mulch!

We had another eventful weekend! My really good friend from grade school, Katie Wales, got married. The wedding was absolutely gorgeous and we had a great time at the reception. We have definitely become professional wedding goers.

The other picture is of Lily driving the truck! We're so happy it's back in action. You can't tell from the picture, but it's parked in the driveway!!! That means......the mulch is GONE!! Tyler had a humongous, gigantic, enormous pile of mulch delivered in May and the last bits finally got spread this weekend.

Lily had her first day at school and I had my first day at work. Work was fine. Tyler is moving offices, so it's basically just organizing. My office isn't ready yet, but it should be done soon. Lily did well her first day. I was WAY more traumatized than she was. I missed her so much, but I know she's having fun downstairs. By the way, she is full out crawling everywhere. Things are getting more interesting, but she can get into much more trouble. She also loves to point at everything. It's her new thing.



No comments: