Saturday, May 21, 2011

Moments as a Mother

It was one of those mornings. Moms out there...you know what I'm talking about. It's taken twice as long to get out of the house, tantrums have been thrown, things have been spilled, items have been forgotten at home. You name it, it happened that morning. We FINALLY got in the car and I was ABSOLUTELY exhausted. The thought even crossed my mind, "Should I even go to work today?" I'm sure people would understand a 36 week pregnant woman of twins, not coming to work. But we were on our way and we were going to make it. About 5 minutes into the car ride, I hear Bridget say, "Wet!" Bridget spilled her juice all over herself. I said to myself, "I'm not going to make it!!!" Then I hear Lily respond, "Well, you are going to have to try, Mother." Thanks for the tip Lil. How could I not laugh...the morning seemed much more tolerable after that comment. ha!

No comments: