Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

I had an amazing Mother's Day. Bridget brought home this adorable frame with her hand print in it. Seriously, precious! Lily had made a book for me. One question in the book was, "What do you like about preschool?" Part of her answer was, "Being funny and making people laugh." Now if that doesn't have Tyler Mayer written all over it...

Sunday morning I was greeted with Dunkin Donuts. I proceeded to get these ready all day...

That's a lot of car seats! I wonder how long it will take to load everyone up in them.

Tyler and the girls got me a Mary garden. Lil and Ty are planting the flowers in this picture. Of course, our dear Bridg, is taking a nap.



Isn't it beautiful? What a thoughtful present.


That night we went to my mom's house and ordered take-out. It was perfect and very relaxing.


I went to the doctor yesterday. Everything looks great! The girl is just under 5 lbs. and the boy is just over 5 lbs. They are both head down. I will officially NOT be put a bed rest. If contractions begin, they will let me go into labor. I feel like that is quite an accomplishment. Not everyone carrying twins makes it to 35 weeks with no bed rest. They are still hoping I carry to 37-38 weeks. Can't wait to meet the little ones!





2 comments:

Kati said...

It sounds like you are doing awesome. Congratulations on such a wonderful pregnancy.

The carseat picture was truly telling. What a joy and responsibility you've been blessed with. We will continue to pray for you and the babies.

Tyler, the beard is fierce.

Jenny said...

Congrats on making it this far, Allison. You're an amazing mama! Can't wait for the big day.

Dear Tyler, your face is dirty. How embarrassing that no one told you.