Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Wait Continues....

39 Weeks and 2 days with absolutely nothing going on! I went to the doctor today and that's pretty much what they told me. They scheduled me for another appointment on Monday which is my due date. If nothing happens by next Thursday then I will be induced. Surely, something will start before next Thursday!!! I'm pretty sure I will die if I'm pregnant for another week and a day. But on a positive note, baby sounds totally healthy and so am I and that is what is most important. These babies know when they are ready and that is when they will come. And we do actually have quite a bit planned for the next couple of days. I plan on going to work tomorrow and tying up all loose ends. The Mayer's come in town tomorrow night and will help celebrate my 28th birthday. We have dinner plans with my family on Friday. Yes, cake two days in a row!

Lily is having fun sitting in the baby bouncy seat and strapping up the carseat. She also patted my tummy yesterday and said, "Mommy, big!" Thank you Miss Lily! And the wait continues...

No comments: