Saturday, September 12, 2009

Match Made in Heaven

Maureen (my cousin and maid of honor) and Andy are engaged!!!!!!! Maureen called me last night and was ecstatic. We are so absolutely thrilled for them and can't wait for the big day!!!!!!
We love Andy and can't wait for him to be officially part of the family.

We are also will be adding one more to the Mark family. My cousins Patrick and Becky are expecting in April. How exciting! That will make 8 new babies in under 2 1/2 years! Holy moly!

We've been getting all the last minute details ready for #2 to arrive. I've been trying to savor my last few days as a Mom of 1. Lily and I have enjoyed doing lots of cooking together and we made a trip to the pool together. Hopefully, we will go to the zoo this week. I did go to the doctor this week and they said I was a fingertip, not even 1cm., dialated. Some is better than none, right?

Last weekend by friend Lindsey came in town from California and we attended by our sorority sister, Beth's wedding. It was gorgeous and fun to reunite with some AGD's. That was wedding #7 this year.
Another new ride...our double stroller. Lily and I took it for its' first spin and I absolutely love it. We did stop at the mailbox and I grabbed the mail and put it in the other seat. Lily very firmly said, "No, Mommy! A baby!" And I quickly had to remove the mail. Only the baby can sit there. ha!
Lily twirling in her tutu from Grandma Mayer! She is a girly girl through and through.
Now we're headed out to the Chatard football game where Lily will be sure to yell, "Go Tard!" She loves going to any Chatard event!

1 comment:

stephanie said...

I love the green tutu! What an angel!