Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day

Lily's new thing is to help me in the kitchen. I pull up a chair and she puts on her apron. In the picture below she is eating some batter of the cookies we made for Grandma and Grandpa. Tonight all she did was sprinkle cheese on some sandwiches, but was so excited about it. The picture right below is my trying to get a picture with Lily in our aprons. It definitely never happened, because Uncle Nick and Daddy had just gotten home with a brand new toy.




I had a WONDERFUL mother's day. The Mayer's were in town this weekend. We went to church and then enjoyed brunch made by Nick, Tyler, and Emily. It was delicious. It was a gorgeous day here, so we were able to eat outside. Then Tyler let me take a 2 hour nap!!!!!! I think it was my most favorite part of the day. Then for dinner we went to my parents and they had gotten take out. Lily had made an adorable little framed picture at school that is the cutest thing!

You also may have noticed that I posted this around 3 a.m. When I'm pregnant I seem to wake up in the middle of the night, for no apparent reason, for a couple of hours. Boo!!! It happened with Lily too. But on the plus side I did get all the bills paid without any "helping" hands! :)