Monday, April 18, 2011

Prom n' Such

Below are the girls baking cookies! It was Bridget's first time and she was definitely interested in licking the spoon. We went to Prom again this year. All the nuns remembered Lily and Bridget. Lil danced the night away, but Bridget mostly like the safety of Mom and Dad's lap.
Sad these turned out so dark!

I will be 32 weeks on Wednesday. My last doctor's appointment went really well. I'm just not sure there's anymore room for theses babes to keep growing. I can't believe how much they are moving.


Bridget's newest words are "No, no" and "Mine!" She's really more of a toddler and less of a baby. I can hardly believe it. But I guess that's a good thing, since two more babies are on their way.


Lily took a sibling prep class at the hospital. She's excited for the twins to come. After the class she says, "Mommy, remember when I came and saw Bridget here and wore my froggy pj's?" She actually remember what pj's she was wearing when she came to the hospital. I'm still blown away by how much little minds can soak in. I can barely remember to switch the clothes from the washer to the dryer!

No comments: