Wednesday, August 11, 2010

First Day of Preschool

Yesterday was Lily's first day of preschool. When I picked her up she was so excited to tell me everything about the day, including a little mischief she got into. When I dropped her off she says, "Don't worry Mom, I'm going to take care of all the kids who are crying!" I was thinking, "Are you going to take care of me who is about to cry?" But really, I'm so glad she loves school so much.

Bridget also went back to school. She is one of the oldest now in her class. She did ok the first day. As most of you know, I work at the high school I went to. They have a little child care there. At one point the babies were going for a walk around the school. I happened to bump right into Bridget. She got a little upset, so I held her for a while. She helped me make some copies and then I brought her back to school. It's so great to have my kids so close all day.

So yes, I'm back to work, also...boo! I feel like those lazy days of summer FLEW by. I still only work 2 days a week though, so we can still have some fun before the summer ends.

No comments: